Monday, September 15, 2008

Mens Jeans; Wrangler; American Classic Jeans


Wrangler Jeans


Honestly, growing up on the Northern East Coast, I wouldn't have gone near a pair of these. Blind snobbery will get you nowhere... I admit, I missed some great opportunities...

Why am I writing about Wrangler Jeans among all of the designer brand jeans? Simple. While watching the Patriots beat the Jets, I saw an ad where Brett Favre was endorsing these American classics. If they are good enough for Brett, they are certainly good enough for me.

Who wants to make dump runs in designer jeans? Why slap on a pair of $250 dungarees to watch the game with the guys?
Besides, what's more American that jeans that were originally made for cowboys?

I've seen Wranglers on sale for under $15 at Walmart, and under $30 pretty much anywhere else.

Unless you are some sort of Nancy-boy, get 3 pair for everyday use - save the wear and tear on your "goin' out jeans" - and save a good amout of cash to put toward a pair of Evisu Genes to wear when the ladies are looking.

Did I mention? Wrangler jeans are more popular worldwide than most any other men's jeans on the planet. I call that a pretty solid vote of confidence.
These Genuine Wrangler Regular Fit Jeans, Dark Denim can be has for a mere $22.99. Sweet deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Black Friday Jeans for dealing. Thanks.