Monday, September 15, 2008

Mens Evisu Jeans; Evisu European Vintage Denim Jeans


Mens Evisu Genes

OK, so what's all the fuss about Evisu Jeans? They are in extremely high demand, so I decided I needed to know why.

What did I find out? Some guy (Hidehiko Yamane) decided he needed to make the best jeans possible and set out to do so. Crafting the first Evisu jeans on a 1950's loom and handpainting the logo on himself... (apparently, the craftemenship of vintage jeans was superior due to this process, which is why the old loom)

The quality of the denim and the craftsmanship soon made this product extremely sought after. To this day Evisu (even though they are now made in Italy, not Japan) are synonmous with what high quality, high fashion jeans are all about.

As soon as I scrape up the 388 bucks, I'm going to find out for myself if they are everything they are cracked up to be.

This pair; Evisu European edition "Vintage cut" denim jeans is available for just that price at jbgrady.com. I chose these because I l ike the color and the logo isn't nearly as overstated as can be seen on many other pair of Evisus. What can I say, I'm a simple guy.


There are actually much better deals available, but I didn't like them nearly as much as the look of this pair of jeans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Denim & Thread, Designed and launched in 2006 by designer Ron London and denim technician Alex Lambousis, Denim & Thread inspires creativity through a progressive denim collection. One of the new order to embrace a simple branding ethos and the collection's typical silhouette invokes a fashion forward sensibility while remaining a purist in its approach and paying homage to time lost construction techniques. Rigorous testing through their own in-house commercial laundry facility has enabled collections to express infinite individuality by constantly involving the most innovative finishing techniques.
--------------
Sharyl

Guaranteed ROI