Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Men's Diesel Jeans; Diesel Slammer


Climbing up the "Diesel Jean Popularity Chart" is the Diesel Slammer (for men).

Why? Well for starters - the fit. It fits just as a pair of mens jeans should (go figure). Not baggy, not tight. To boot, the washes available for the slammer (namely 73H, 8RG, 8FC,73J & 8II)mean that when you combine the fit and the different styles, the slammer is ready for whatever you may have on your agenda.

I chose to feature the 8FC here in the photo, but really any of them could easily find their way into my closet (and hopefully will). The Slammer 8FC here looks a little on the bright blue side, but I am totally digging the way they are worn. I'm thinking it will only be a couple of weeks until I have 'em just as I want 'em.

Snag your own for just $253 at JBGrady.com, or see the full list of Diesel Slammers here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This particular jeans looks quite stylish and are easily washable but Mek Denim M1NATAB4T Natal is far better in comparison to designs and comfort which I purchased from http://www.ballersonline.com/men/shop-by-brand/mek-denim-b-120.html

sebastian said...

Well, this jeans are quite good but Laguna beach jeans Which I have experienced from Ballersonline had live up to my expectation and I am very happy.
http://www.ballersonline.com/men/shop-by-brand/laguna-beach-jeans-b-133.html

sebastian said...

well I am in love with fashion world who provide the best luxurious jeans for me well this website makes me feel but not that much as I feel for ballersonline.
http://www.ballersonline.com/robins-jean-denim-library-d5428-black-p-158.html

sebastian said...

Women always love these form of dressing style without any limits. Joe Jeans gives a great sense of happiness to every woman eyes. which my sister have experienced after purchasing a pair of Joe's Designer Jeans for himself.

sebastian said...

In recent year’s jeans is the most important outfit a woman usually prefers to fulfill its fashion and style. Well, jeans are always known to be the greatest and the latest fashion trend of 2010. which ballersonline have fulfilled it to my sisters desire.

Artur Radogost said...

I have some favourites diesel jeans but also levis is cool, you can find nice fits in latest collection, but diesel is more attractive.

james said...

As the days, month and years are passing by I have observed that Men jeans are the best comfortable trouser to experience it is quiet stylish as well as fashionable and I love to experience it every time of my life.

DeepDx said...

Thanks great.

I like your info.

Black Friday woman jeans