Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Men's Designer Jeans Tips from Jean Therapy

Want to know how to buy men's designer jeans? Don't get stuck listening to some schmuck like me go on and on about the colors fits and styles I like - get tips from the people who know. (namely, women)

I mean, really, come on ... you want to hear about jeans from some random guy like me - or get tips from cool people, like the folks at Jean Therapy?

I thought so.

This is a really great Men's Jeans Tips video blog - by women, for men (the way it probably should be). This one touches on fit of mens jeans as well as some very insightful info about how to take care of them.

I really look forward to more helpful information from these people. Kudos! ... and keep em coming.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. men’s designer jeans

darrell moddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
darrell moddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bishop said...

You definitely make a great point about woman giving the best tips about jeans.

I actually made a post the other day with tips on how to choose men's jeans. And sure enough when i went back to double check the author of the information I posted, it was written by a woman.

Anyways. my girlfriend and I were doing some shopping and she ending up picking this

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Laguna-Beach-Mens-Emerald-Beach-Straight-Leg-White-Stitch-Jeans/5085646/product.html?rcmndsrc=2

Great looking jeans, and a pretty good price. This site had a great selection, you should take a look.

Thanks again for the post!

Unknown said...

I am0 looking for a pair of jeans i saw on a man that had a seam right down the middle of the front of the legs. i never saw the back tag but they looked very nice and almost dressy.. anyway my dad loved them and i have been looking for 5 days on the internet and cannot find them.. thanks!

Dylan Hall said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That’s a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith.

jaguar parts

Unknown said...

Great blog and a nice article. Picking out a good pair of jeans can be a difficult task for a guy.
Dan with mens jeans company

JJ85 branded said...

wow! Excellent Idea....
Mens Designer Jeans

Direct Seats said...

Denims were initially popular as comfort and work wear. Over the years denims have changed to becoming a fashion garment and making style statement. Mens designer jeans are an essential part of the wardrobe of a fashion conscious man.
Jordan Craig