Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jeans Gizmo Widget Type Thing at Shop For Clothes

If you haven's seen it at the T-Shirt Blog - check out the "Virtual Closet" widget at ShopFor Clothes.com.

Been a little hectic around here and I haven't been able to post nearly as much as I would like - so I really hope this whets yer whistle somewhat.

I know, it doesn't really fit on this page - but I was able to load a bunch of jeans I like (although, don't take these as absolute recommendations ) to scope out a little later when I have more time.

In my closet, you will find the usual suspects; Diesel. Seven. Paper Denim (these look good but need further review) etc.

Here it is:
Get yours at ShopForClothes.com (and you too can paste the code anywhere you want - I think this makes a good "widget" for myspace, facebook and the like; for the you-are-what-you-wear crowd.


My Virtual Closet
See More Clothes at ShopForClothes.com

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of Jeans Guy's Mens Jeans Blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path service