Thursday, May 22, 2008

Men's Seven Jeans - Slouchy Detroit

When you are talking about jeans, you can't ignore Seven Jeans (7 for all Mankind, that is). They offer all of the usual suspects when it comes to fit - standard, bootcut, relaxed, slouchy ... and a bunch of stlyes that are uniquely Seven Jeans - namely Blade Runner, Dylan, No Break and Crop & Roll (which, in my opinion hasn't been a good look for straight guys since the Fonz), just to name a few.

The most interesting part of the offerings from Seven are the color choices. It's a guy thing - I can't always tell you which style I like or which fit looks best on me - but it's pretty safe to assume we all know what colors we like, at least when we see them. Seven offers everything from "Salt Lake City" (super-light, almost white) to something they call "Toledo" (which is about as dark blue as you can get)and a really great variety in between - like "Seattle", "Melbourne", Big Sur" ... you get the picture - go take a look for yourself.

My favorite? The Seven Jeans Slouchy in Detroit. OK, so I can't really tell you how they fit (yet), but I know for sure that if I walked into the store, these would be the jeans that spoke to me - heck, I might even try 'em on. Besides the color, I like the subtle detailing on the back pockets as well as the (new vocabulary word alert!) Pinching: those faded wrinkles where the thighs meet your , um, torso - as well as the look given by the slight abraision on the fabric.

Seven (7 for all mankind) Mens' Jean will run you anywhere from $148 - $209.
The Slouchy in Detroit wieghs in at a cool $165.

2 comments:

h.dawn said...

Hello,

My name is Hailey Uhler and I write for a small, non-profit college newspaper called the Northern Review. I'm currently working on a fall fashion preview, and I'm looking for photos to run along with my article. Is it okay to use the photo posted on your blog? We will, of course, give proper attribution. Thanks so much!

Hailey

suanwatson said...

This particular jeans looks cool but Mek Denim Jeans looks far better. My brother loves Mek Denim jeans which he purchased at quite reasonable price from


http://www.ballersonline.com/index.html